Christian Life Fellowship (Antioch) is seeking a full-time Associate Pastor to oversee the Next Gen areas of our church. The Next Gen pastor will have primary responsibility for the age-based ministries (children, students, and young adults), including oversight and development of directors and ministry teams in each area, teaching and discipleship, recruitment, and administration. Must be a capable leader and communicator. This is a pastoral leadership position that requires an ability to shepherd and lead one or more ministry areas.
• Provide direct pastoral leadership to the Student Ministry (middle school and high school), including teaching and discipleship, programming, special events, outreach, recruitment, etc.
• Prepare and deliver messages for regular student activities and on occasion for the Lead Pastor in worship services.
• Provide leadership to the CLF nursery, pre-k, and elementary ministries on Sunday mornings, and overall oversight for those ministries.
• Help plan and oversee annual camps and retreats for elementary and teens.
• Work with Lead Pastor to provide resources and training for spiritual growth of parents and families.
• Develop and define strategic goals for the age-based ministries in cooperation with the directors and under the leadership of the Lead Pastor.
• Oversee child and student protection policies and practices and maintain compliance.
• Develop and oversee the annual budgets in age-based areas with stewardship and excellence.
• A deep and abiding love for God that flows from a persistent devotion to God through prayer and Bible study and is clearly visible in life and ministry.
• A love for children and youth and desire to see them grow and develop into Spirit Filled worshippers and followers of Christ.
• Experience in pastoral ministry, preferably in a related area (children’s ministry, student ministry)
• Capability in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships with the demonstrated ability to recruit team members.
• Skilled in related technology a plus (MS Office, Pro Presenter presentation software, mac environment, sound, audio, and video knowledge).
• Credentials in the Assemblies of God or willingness to pursue.
• This is a fulltime position with salary based on experience.
• Phone plan included.
• Gym Membership included.
• Opportunity to take established healthy Next Gen ministries and bring excitement and fresh vision and passion to them.
• Generous vacation and flexibility.
• Antioch is a Beautiful area to live in the heart of the chain o lakes and on the Wisconsin border.
To apply to this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and any video links you may have to display your passion for next gen to [email protected].